21.8.05

Answer to My Very First Question

My previous post sparked a comment that got me thinking. So I said to myself:

Ask the cards already!

I mean, isn't that what I'm here for?...

"Can a psychic win the lottery by the use of his or her gifts?"

Short Answer: Yes
Long Answer:
The possibility is definitely there.
One must keep focused on the goal, leave all worries and distractions aside.
One must thoroughly control one's passions and have inner calm.
One must be free of attachments and desires.
A strong inner resolve is necessary.

Anxieties from the past can interfere, as can a fear of the future with all the uncertainty it holds.
Such an event is thoroughly transforming, the old life is left behind.
There could be a serious price to pay: the loss of control over one's life is a distinct possibility.
Above all, one must be ready to face the unknown, possibly Death itself.

And finally, think twice about this, you might not like the results at all.

Well! Isn't that encouraging, sort of.

Cards:
Death, 5 cups, 9 pentacles r,
Strength,7 pentacles,king wands r
Method:Jacobson yes/no.